Navigation Guide

HOME --- LIFE --- HotNews --- FASHION --- HANDBAGS --- WATCHES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

How to Become Famous with lose weight


How to Become Famous with lose weight in Two Weeks or Less
How to lose weight? A year ago, I have been a Karen Robinovitz fan ever since. I completely identified with her personality right off the bat and it was only kismet that a few months ago our lives crossed paths (thank you Twitter!) So I was completely excited to try out the lip plumper she is launching this month because it not only promises to plump without stinging (thank the heavens for that!) but also has Hoodia in it to assist in curbing those sugary cravings–thus the name Huge Lips Skinny Hips.

Even in the narrow field of entertainment, there are millions of aspiring actors, but only a handful of famous ones. So how do you become famous? The answer is: You must become outstanding at your craft. That requires training, experience, and persistence. Beyond that, picking a memorable stage name helps. some people put a "the" somewhere in their name, like wrestlers Jesse "the body" Ventura and Tony the Tiger. Others add a cute word, which is not ordinarily even a name, to their name. Some examples: like Cat Stevens (born Steven Demetri Georgiou), Juice Newton (originally Judy Cohen), Courtney Love (started as Courtney Michelle Harrison), Billie Holiday (was Eleanora Fagan Gough) and Adam Ant (began as Stuart Leslie Goddard).

Now did this lip plumper actually help me to lose weight? That’s hard to say, and they don’t claim to do that, however I can say when I reflected back on wearing this gloss that I don’t recall ever once eating. Psychological perhaps? Or was the Hoodia really working to suppress my appetite? I really can’t say, but to be honest, I don’t care either way because I love the look of this lip plumper and everything about it. It’s definitely worth the money and I cannot wait to find it in stores because I’ve already run out of my sample (yes I used it that much!) It is available at Space NK and Scoop.

2 comments:

  1. hey...amazing write-up...this post very nice........Runwal Eirene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very informative blog...Thanks for sharing with us. I have also avail information about the best new project Carson Akoya by DAMAC Group.

    ReplyDelete