Navigation Guide

HOME --- LIFE --- HotNews --- FASHION --- HANDBAGS --- WATCHES

Friday, November 13, 2009

Rolex Dust on dial


Rolex Dust on dial

I'm just deciding on either a BNIB 'M' Sea Dweller or a 6 month old used mint 'V' 16610. Tried them both earlier today at used watch shop....both very lovely, however I noticed that the Sub had a few specks of dust on the dial and also using a jewellers magnifying glass a very fine strand or fibre at the twelve o'clock marker.

I must admit I no nothing about wrist watches not wearing one myself..!! So Rolex watches are fabulous.

This Time Piece was my Dads and was worn every day as far as I know trouble free.

The first thing that came to mind was that the Sub had been opened for some reason. The shop owner wasn't aware of whether it had or not but offered to remove the particles.

Selling due to change in circumstance 99p start price

Would prefer collection as value of item not known, and want to Wear replica watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment