Navigation Guide

HOME --- LIFE --- HotNews --- FASHION --- HANDBAGS --- WATCHES

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Story Between my Mobile Phone and me

With the development of our society, the pace of life is becoming faster and faster. We need to get into contact with other people at any moment, so mobile phones are becoming more and more important in our everyday life. Most of us may have our own cell phones and we must have some stories with our mobile phones.

I’m not the exception. That means I also have some stories with my cell phone and today I will share one of them with you.

When the N95 was launched in 2007, I felt in love with this wonderful cell phone at the first sight. So I decided to buy myself one N95 even if it was very expensive at that time. The story happened when I bought the cellular telephone. I remembered that I went to the bank to withdraw six thousand Yuan before I bought the telephone. And then I went to the exclusive agency to pick the N95 and choose the accessories. After the shop assistant made out the invoice, I went to the cashier to pay for it. But I found that my money was missing. My heart went cold at that moment. I had no idea and I had to pay for it by the credit card. Buying a new cellular phone should be a nice matter, but I paid twelve thousand Yuan just for a N95. I was very sad for that. After I went back home, I got a call from the exclusive agency. They said that they found six thousand Yuan in their shop. Because I clipped the withdrawal slip together with the money and my name was on the slip, they thought of me and made the call to make sure if the money was mine. I went back to the shop and verified my identify. Finally I got my money back. I was very excited about my fortune.

What I have mentioned above was the story between my cell phone and me. There are also many other stories between me and my cellular telephone. I will share more with you if I have the chance next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment